The Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator®, (ISPI™), is the business tool of choice for organizations needing to build team’s capable of creating great outcomes by leveraging each team member’s individual strengths.
The SPI™ was built, from the ground up, with the sole intent of speeding up the type of innovation your organization needs. Whether it be evolutionary, expansionary or revolutionary, the SPI™ can help build the team that can lead the way. It can clearly paint the picture of the innovation relay race that is necessary to spur innovation.
The Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator®, (ISPI™), is used globally in innovation efforts by organizations large and small.
- Fast – typically less than 15 minutes to administer.
- Reliable – Over 90% positive face validity. (?)
- Effective – The tool of choice for organizations large and small.
- Powerful – looks at three areas of the brain unlike most other tools which only look at one area.
What comes with your ISPI™ feedback?
- Comprehensive Innovation feedback report
- Team roles and Champion roles that fit your preferences
- ISPI™ Theory Book – giving more in-depth knowledge about the tool
- “The Invisible Element” by Robert Rosenfeld (e-version) – This book gives great insight into applications of the SPI
- Archetype report – This report is generated from your ISPI results and brings the application of Larry Millers book, “Barbarians to Bureaucrats” to life.
Once you have gained insights from your Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator® feedback we invite you to try the Change Indicator Map®.